Nutrition seminars, health checks and wellness events
Looking for a nutrition talk or creative employee wellbeing event?
Lisa and Emily are here to help. We are experienced Nutritional Therapists who love educating business people on how healthy eating can help give them more energy, better concentration, and less days off sick.
We’ve developed a wide variety of off-the-shelf talks, health checks and fun events, or we can adapt them or develop new products if you have something specific in mind.
Most popular are our 60 minute lunchtime talks, with topics as varied as Great Energy, Mens Health, Basic Sports Nutrition and Food for the Brain. We also offer tasting tables, health checks (cholesterol, blood sugar, body composition etc), our Weight Loss Challenge, and fun events such as smoothie making.
A seminar programme can enable us to go deeper into some subjects. Each seminar programme comprises three talks around a health topic, for example:
- How to Have Great Energy All Day
- A Sharp Mind: Foods that are good for the brain
- A Healthy Body: Foods to help reduce aches and pains
- Boost Your Immune System Naturally
- Nutrition for Mental Health
- Good Gut Health
- Stress and Your Health
- Heading for Burnout? How to regain your energy and resilience
- Improving Sleep
Each talk includes simple but effective diet and lifestyle strategies that can easily be implemented by men and women, as well as their families.
To support you to promote the programmes and to help your staff get the most out of it, we additionally include:
- Customised pdfs for you to circulate electronically
- Printable pdf posters for you to place around the building
- Summary handouts at the end of the session so that staff can remember key points
- Weekly email tips to reinforce learnings
Please click here for further details or to book your seminar, please call us now on 07966 478974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org